Saturday 8 September 2012




ANUS DE SATANUS
    


ANUS DE SATANUS

Interviewed by: AN2 chronicore#6 2006 

Why a band name that meant something like Satan's ass? Are you guys homos?
    Corix: if you really figure that out, you will think that we are satanic or we hail Satan or we kiss Satan's ass or something! Haha! But the true meaning of that is; we are making fun about Satan, we are tired of making fun about Jesus, religion, about our president etc, then why not Satan since for us we don’t believed that he exist.

    I do think you're perverts
    Corix: you are fucking damn right, man!

    Who are your influences?
    Ron “ most of my influences are: BEER BREAK, TOXEMIA, PATHOGEN, SEPTIC SEWER, IMPETIGO, ROTTENCOLD, GRAVE, DISSIMULATE, DFTW, INHUMATE
    Corix: A.F.M and CHILDREN OF BADEATH

    Define your music?
    Corix: it is really hard to define ˜cuz we are mixing lots of styles, we just want people to define what we sound like, this is not our problem anymore, you know! It is your problem how to define our music;¦hahaha!!!

    Can we expect a release of your material soon?
    Ron: I don't know man! maybe this coming January, if we have time to make a new gorgeous material, coz at diz time my life has full of shit motherfuckkers!!! I don't know what the hell is goin on that's why I am always drunk…hehehe

    What the hell does "Tai-Tax" means?
    Ron: by the way bro, why you're interested with this fucking name called TAI-TAX? Hehehe¦nagsisisi nga ako e kung bakit nagpatatoo pa ako nito, pero panindigan ko nalang to ..hehehe¦eto yung tinatawag nating TAENG UMKYAT SA UTAK, kaya lang iniba ko yung spelling kase medjo gory e. hehe

    Do you believe in the supernaturals, hell, purgatory, paradise, heaven etc.
    Corix: - SUPERNATURALS: Well, not really ˜cuz I haven't witness them yet, but sometimes I feel, and I am scared sometimes, but I still need proof.

    HELL: I believe in Hell, because we are living in Hell right now, this is Hell, man! This country/world is Hell, man! There is no HEAVEN or Paradise or 

any shit, man! Fuck that, only HELL that exist, and this is what we are living for!!!

    Given a choice of your own death, which would you prefer?
    a.) being chopped by an axe alive starting at the lower part at your body
    b.) being devoured by very hungry lions
    c.) jumping off a plane with no chutes
    d.) castrated, then left to bleed profusely


    Ron: I'm sorry man, but I have no idea to choose on that situation¦hehehe kaw nalang kaya? Kukuhanan pa kita ng video para mabangis..hehehe o kaya saba-sabay tayong lahat para masaya di ba?
    Corix: I like the letter (A) option ˜cuz it looks like fucking Metal and Gory for me, I like that. Haha!

    If that bitchy Gloria Arroyo asks you for a one night stand, would you give in to her DESIRES? Wait, its video taped and will be aired the next day on nation wide tv.
    Ron: hehehe¦all I have to say is magtulungan nalang tayo para sa ikauunlad ng ating bansa, dahil puro na baboy ang nakaupo ngayon sa ating pamahalaan, kase kung pumayag akong makipag 1 night stand kay presidente eh¦baka sumikat pa ako..hehehe itama nalang natin kung ano ang mali di ba para din naman yan sa ating lahat! aaight!
    Corix: I guess, Gloria still looks hot, uuuhhhmmm I guess yes, ˜cuz she's not that old you know, and I guess she can still grind on bed..hahaha!!! And it is impossible to be aired on national tv because there is an MTRCB you know! So there is no problem with that! Hahaha! My girl will gonna kill me!¦hehehe!!!

   what Happens if Love and Hate collides?
    Ron: well, I think it's a baby or sex. Hehehe base on my experience man!
    Corix: the result is "EMO GRIND" or "EMO BRUTAL DEATH" or "EMO THRASH METAL" hahaha!
   
Up the irons!!! Thanx for these intie and one more thing, corix, can I call you junior echo?
    Corix: thanx dude, anything you wanna call me, as long as it could make you feel happy..hehe

    contact:

    http://www.myspace.com/anusdesatanus / anus_de_satanus@yahoo.com

    ANUS DE SATANUS
    Musician/Band
    Myspace
    Share

No comments:

Post a Comment